1.13.2009

Bazaar idea's



well today i finally got my issue of Bazaar Magazine after fighting with them threw the phone due to receiving it so god damn late. and i was very satisfied with it read every damn page and observed very well & I'm seeing metallic nail polish is in , smoky eyes are back as well with a touch of gold and metallic eyeliner i already do so at times glad to see I'm in style with make-up lols. Very popular i see is the accessories for the up DO's such as ribbon's . VERY NICE! Then i came across Victoria Beckham's interview god i love her she's AMAZING to me and ill kill to just wear one of her shoes if i can even walk in a pair LOL but; she has finally decided to do her own clothing line so far nice nice nice feel in love with this one specific dress of thee color white amazing! wish i could find a damn pic but i couldn't find it :[. BIG surprise also, that Marc Jacobs is naked modeling for Louis Vuitton the new bags are very retro but kinda funky and the new flower design is my favv although I've seen better but; still cool for this spring i suppose. well here are some picture's of what i thought looked hot. ;] & this ring i loved !! Plain but i love it that way that's the type of gal i am flashy at times yet simple.
ENJOY. OXO





ps: oh yeah looking at the NYLON website i found and saw that LILY ALLEN* is back
and has a new yet very common look is this like totally in black hair and dumb short. well ill stick to letting my damn hair grow shit took me a whole year to grow out to the length it is "/ since i was double guessing it due to my babycakes was suggesting i cut it SHORT SHORT.







&&& last but not least this bitch go hard god she makes me wanna practice this 100 x's in the mirror might just sign up for belly dancing classes do something new and productive lols. ;)




2 comments:

Yves said...

That Belly dancing stuff is serious.

YOU LOVELEE. said...

ILL DEF TAKE THAT CLASS WITH U BOO [;


LOL