1.14.2009

the middle of the week =]

Miercoles finally!!!! to me this week has been dragging & finally the middle of the week woo-hoo and for MOST the weeknd begin's tommorrow so lucky you's. but nothing biggie has occurred in my life no drama nothing of that matter thankfully. Yet once again one of my main girl's gets into non-sense wamp wamp yes a girl fight in which when i heard of it i was very shooked since it was about an arguement that occured B.C type. the other female says she won but; yet my girly has no marks nothing on her face but i wasen't their so i can't really say much, but did see my homegirl's face so dude are u serious? ayy honestly how old are we ? But that's non of my bussiness just i guess something minorly interesting that occured around my way lols. NOT!! But; today was so ugh to me. . me & my babycakes were arguing last night even fell asleep in tear's and for some odd reason woke up all sentamental & shit like a little ass bitch. like you could of literally told me one of your curls is fcked up i wouldve shed a tear how pathetic. It's just crazy how your world can go all types of wrong yet be in heaven when your happy or aggravated at your boo amazing right how love works .But; anywhoo Lately i've been noticing that everything i have planned for the day i NEVER accomplish and that to me is very ironic because since i haven't been sleeping at my baby's house to think i would get shit done in the house but starting tommorow before doing what everyone want's me to do for them i'ma handle mine's cuz i've been slacking & that's a big no no in my book. ahh Viernes i have many thing's planned must buy an outfit for saturday since it's my baby's bday HOPEFULLY no drama goes down over where were going to be cuz i'll be really up-set like it's a special day =] plus i hate all that bullshit. & the Notorious movie come's out that day so me & the hubby & acouple people / couples will go see it together i've been dying to see this flick since november better be good... then saturday PARTY! i'm all souped up since i'm ALWAYS home goshh don't kill k ;) just not my mond-sund shit wtf like who really goes out every single day & like dies if their home not me okay i'ma a grandma oh well i'm perfectly satisfied being one shit no - drama and i keep a smile on my baby's face. while single so call happy btchs be out every day and that's the life? confused they just need a nice boobie well omg before i end this blog. i was reading threw my a couple of my bloggers blog's & came across the video below i was very disturb and felt some type of way although i grew up w/ both of my amazing parent's i still did like i have cousin's , close friend's , my sister that grew up in single parent home's and deff didnt grow up in the way this bitch is talking about in this video. like be foreal mind you bitch dont even got kid's of her own and is talking some bullshit. and notice how she was being minorly racist well she was just trying to keep in on the DL type <- DL word all old hahaha. but yeah watch every second of it just crazy.. she got some nerve >:[




3 comments:

Yves said...

Not to be a complainer or anything but your font is REALLY hard to read at that size

Melody.Darlene said...

omg that lady made my blood boil when i first seen this!

ps. imma have to agree with Yves about the font, lol

Anonymous said...

Your font rocks to me...mine is small too...SMALL FONT ROCKS!