1.12.2009

Memories yet a new adventure. . .


Reminiscing with my wifey Melly today has made me just sit back & think back and wow how my life , feelings , and new faces have come in this new chapter in my life & it's crazy because i NEVER ever thought old faces can slowly vanish. straight brings tears to my eyes how hard i worked to make us stay strong the battles i faught felt forever but i won, lost, then won the whole championship and looking at the trophy i saw blood , pain, tear's and just didnt want that no more. 4 years ... 4 fucking years i stayed true so damn true man hate starts to build he was the one! the one my mom till this day loves mom never ever approved of no damn dude but him he was different. i fucking hate him yet love then hate the shit you put me threw just why why me the girl who stayed home cooked cleaned looked only at him you was my world my one & only my homie my ride o die bitch my love my poohbear the list can go on but why hurt myself in continuing. ( pause ) - wipes her tear's . . . . . . . . CRAZY!!! letting go is by far the hardest thing to ever do to pretend this amazing person never changed your life never played a BIG role in your crazy ass world. ( sigh's ) and you remain HURT you close your eyes and just cant picture him w/ someone else but cannot be with him & when u think of being once again the pain and this new person that has entered your life changes it all and reminds you this is why we are no longer!!! memories come and remain as just an old photograph. But.. i thank god thing's happend the way it did i learned i deserve better and running back to scars just cant do it i cannot live with the fact i stayed so so true mind, body, and soul to him and he just choose pussy over all this.. a man so perfect as i thought i suppose a man WILL deff just be a man. sad but life at one point was hell and now i'm in heaven stronger than ever. new faces become friends then to close ones to now my babycakes :-] yes! i found love again gosh we been threw it all as well in a short period of time a year and some change but yeesh our story is CRAZIER. . . my freckles was my dear friend he was going threw the same issues as i and we would just simply be their for e.o and bamm cupid struck HARD BODY. now i can't be without him. we've been threw crazy ex's trying to get us both back a pregnancy that just wasent ment to be i suppose & losing her made us STRONGER THAN EVER when i had just love for him became i'm inlove. to learining so much from each other and understanding each others ways to appriciating each others presense. My past comes to thought at times but; i cant shake these new feelings i have gained. my freckles means ALOT to me and i'm ready for w/e it is our future brings us im down and READY!! so this blog was really touching just shit that at times pops in my head straight got all emotional to okay better jolly type lols hubby says im just weired and a little bipolar. but; i cant hold in pain that still yet at times comes to thought. "/ well here are some old pictures and eh from the new adventure....

Memoriess.....

New adventuress. . .

Man these were some great times although theirs WAY more pic's =]

3 comments:

SICKNESS said...

lepoard print, aeeeow ♥


Best of luck in this new relationship.

bella.femme said...

adorable pics. <3

i deleted myspace , shit got wack & i had a few jockers people really stole my pictures & used it as theres pshhht
my face was on a page & my name was jaymarie go figure lol

but yea cute bloggie

Illest Star said...

Nothing is easy but going through the motion paved the way to something amazing
So it's good to know that your happy