1.04.2009

2009* . . .



It's officially a month today since the last time i blogged "/ & that's very bad but; i do apologize I've been hella busy w/ work , hubby... okay I'm lying a little I'm losing interest in the internet world it's getting extremely whack!! i even erased the space for a few & re-did an account due to boredom but this time ONLY adding people that are actually real & uhm my good ole pal's that's all. :] but wow SOO FAST and were in 2009 jesus 3 more years and the world will end as piri says lmao j/k but werd up 2008 passed so quickly although i dont even feel bad shxt was by far wack so ehh w/e lol. i had such a nice time on new years didnt really expect it but; i honestly did & nope deff didnt do the whole clubbing thing if you must know it's just not my style you'll catch me shaking my bun's like woof once a blue i find it wack same ol' people dique balling , wack ass btchs acting like they shxt dont stink its ridic werd up so i decided to just remain indoors w/ my famm & hubby and some of my close girls came threw to mi casita with their boo's so it was like a little ass couples shxt :] then we all headed to my boys crib and got dumb saucy no fights none of that occured which i'm extremly happy gosh leave all that behind shxt's TACKYYYY !! and deff not lady like as alley banga says damit i wont 4get that night he kept repeating that to me on thanksgiving when yes my little self had to mushh and punch skanky as thais at Lunas :-X how embarrising just many btchs think cuz yeah im skinny and tiny im a punk and wont do shxt think again dont sleep on skinny btchs we bout it lol ( giggling ) no 4real hahahaa. but anyyywhoooo yeah so my new years was deff amazing. But lets see i'm all fcked up straight talking about new years and skipped xmas :-D but yeah xmas was deff good as well got everything i wanted but my labtop which eh isnt a problem due to the fact i don't even want that anymore wamp wamp i baught my babycakes exactly what he wanted my little brothers the list goes on just smiles everywhere i looked... well my fat ass cat is whinning his life away here so i'll deff make this one short as well and heres some pics of xmas & new years :] ta-ta oxo -katherine p.s lets leave the hater ish in 2008 ;]







New Years Eve w/ my cutie pies*


our 1st 2009* kiss





3 comments:

bella.femme said...

finally a post lol
but happy new year babes i see you had fun thats good.
& you & your hubbz look adorable.

SICKNESS said...

awwie.
nice pictures.
babe & i didn't get a picture.
we got a pre kiss, lol.

Bombchell said...

cute pics